Friday, September 28, 2007

My Contact Info


¡Hola! Many people have inquired about my mailing address. It is as follows...






Sr. Frank Jadwin
Correo Central
Huaraz – Ancash
PERU
Apartado Postal 279


In addition, there are is a certain procedure for mailing things...
Nothing should be larger than a padded envelope (no boxes)
Nothing over a ½ kilo (1.1 pounds)
Send things through the USPS. Don't use courier services (e.g., DHL, FedEx, UPS)
Nothing with a declared value over $100...riiiiiiiight
Also, when filling out the customs form, try not to use words that are the same or similar to words in Spanish (e.g. Chocolate). Sometimes things disappear.
Lastly, make sure to write that it is “un regalo por Frank Jadwin” (a gift for Frank Jadwin). That will help me avoid any unnecessary customs fees.

Thanks a bunch...Now, what would a guy out in the middle of nowhere Perú want? Well, how about a letter? A book? A cd with some good new tunes? Clean underwear? Whatever...
Also, I have a cellphone, and would love to hear from you:
51-043-967-7266
Lastly, you might note the picture. As I do not have any pictures of me with packages received here, I decided to turn back the clock. This picture is from a few years back when I was living in South Africa. As you can see, the package was quite beaten up...and about 3 months late if I remember correctly. Most importantly, however, that hair! Dig it!

No comments: